Skip to content
1. Who has influenced you to become an educational leader? What inspires you to embrace leadership?
2. How will you ensure deliverables from veteran teachers who resist change?
3. Elucidate your road map to leadership keeping in mind the knowledge/skills/competencies that you need to develop.
4. How do you envisage the role of a coordinator to be?
5. Keeping in mind your position, describe the qualities you have that make you suitable for this position.
6. Hypothetically speaking if your position/philosophy is in conflict with that of your reporting authority, how would you take the academic year forward (keeping in mind that some factors would be non negotiable for you)?
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service
Go to Top