Skip to content
1. Who has influenced you to become an educational leader? What inspires you to embrace leadership?
2. How will you win the trust and support of veteran teachers?
3. Within time and budgetary constraints, how would you ensure a balance between academic and co-curricular achievements?
4. How do you develop leadership at all levels within the teaching fraternity and how do you position yourself with regard to the same?
5. What do you believe are your core responsibilities as a Principal?
6. What was the last professional development that you attended?
7. Describe one area you are struggling as a leader.
8. What significant changes have you brought about in your last leadership role?
9. How do you balance all stakeholders, especially parents?
10. How often do you meet your team?
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service
Go to Top