RMC has a multi-disciplinary group of professionals dedicated solely to the development of facilities for International and Indian Board Schools. Its comprehensive range of services include the following:
DETAILED PROJECT REPORTS
Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for schools pursuing International or Indian curricula can be prepared in a modular form for easy implementation and include a detailed financial analysis.
- DPRs are a master document which cover every facet of the planned school.
- DPRs can be used as a basis for obtaining loans from banks and financial institutions.
- A survey of the catchment area in which the school is proposed to be located in consultation with a market survey company.
- Survey of schools located in the catchment area of the proposed school which could be its potential competitors.
POLICY MANUALS AND SOPs
- Human Resource Development
- Safety & Security
- Financial Management
- School Operations – Transport, Food Services, Housekeeping
- Parent Handbook
- Staff Handbook etc
- Architectural concept of the project based on the latest concepts of designing schools.
- Preparing a detailed area program.
- Continuous liaison with the architect and the client to ensure that the final design incorporates the vision of the client, the design intent, and the budget.
REGISTRATION OF SCHOOLS – LEGAL REGIMES
In conjunction with our legal advisors
- Advice on registration of schools under one of the legal regimes in India viz the Societies Registration Act, 1860, A Public Charitable Trust, or as a Section 8 Company under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Advice on setting up a Minority Religious or Linguistic Trust in respect of Minority Educational Institutions under the constitution of India, if applicable.
- Impact of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 (RTE-2009) on schools.
- Advice on obtaining a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from State Governments.
SELECTION OF NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CURRICULA
- An analysis of the programmes offered by the following Boards:
- International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), Cambridge, UK
- A comparative analysis of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Factors affecting the selection of Indian or overseas curricula, or a combination thereof.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Safety features in school buildings
- Manual and electronic security – incorporation of specifications in the school infrastructure at the designing stage itself
MARKETING AND BRANDING: GUIDANCE TO THE SELECTED AGENCY
- Digital Marketing
- Handouts, Leaflets, Flyers
- Press Releases
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Parent Conferences
- Drawing up job descriptions of Indian and expatriate faculty.
- Drawing up the terms and conditions of employment of Indian and expatriate faculty.
- Selection and recruitment of Indian and expatriate faculty.
- Drafting contracts, including international contracts for expatriate faculty
ICT IN SCHOOLS
- Advice on the use of ICT in schools.
- Advice on STEAM Labs/ Maker Spaces/Innovation Labs.
FACULTY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Training of faculty prior to commissioning of the school.
- Long term development of faculty after joining.
- Types of school uniforms required for boys and girls.
- Selection of a fabricator for the uniforms:
- Finalisation of designs/patterns.
- Selection of appropriate fabrics for various items of the uniform