Skip to content
1. Who has influenced you to become an educational leader? What inspires you to embrace leadership?
2. What has influenced you recently that has made you rethink/redevelop your leadership style?
3. How will you win the trust and support of veteran teachers?
4. If designing a job description for a Vice Principal, what would be the key responsibility areas that you would focus on?
5. Keeping in mind time constraints, how would you manage academic and co-curricular achievements?
6. Hypothetically speaking, if your philosophy/position is in conflict with that of your reporting authority how would you take the academic year forward (keeping in mind that some factors would be non- negotiable for you)?
7. Keeping in mind accountability and safety of students, how would you build a rapport with your student community and get a finger on their pulse?
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service
Go to Top