Raj Mohindra Consultants Pvt Ltd (RMC) specialises in planning and setting up international curriculum schools, ICSE schools and CBSE schools, and has a proven track record. We have, over the past 20 years, helped establish some of India’s leading schools.
RMC works with our clients from the concept stage until the time the school starts. We provide all the services needed to start a school, except land acquisition and construction related services.
Many of the schools set up by RMC have consistently featured amongst the top schools in India in the annual rankings by Education World magazine, Bengaluru.
DHIRUBHAI AMBANI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, MUMBAI
ICSE | IGCSE | IBDP
PATHWAYS WORLD SCHOOL ARAVALI, GURUGRAM
PYP | IGCSE | IBDP
RABINDRANATH TAGORE SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE, PUNE
THE SOMAIYA SCHOOL, MUMBAI
IRA GLOBAL SCHOOL, HYDERABAD
DLF INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, GURUGRAM
PYP | MYP | IBDP
DETAILED PROJECT REPORTS
- Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for schools pursuing International or Indian curricula can be prepared in a modular form for easy implementation and include a detailed financial analysis.
- DPRs are a master document which cover every facet of the planned school.
- DPRs can be used as a basis for obtaining loans from banks and financial institutions.
- Working with the client to set up the school, once the business plan is in place
- Selecting the architect
- Working with the architect to plan the school
- Staff recruitment and training
- Curriculum development
- Policy manuals and SOPs
- Admissions process
POLICY MANUALS AND SOPs
- Human Resource Development
- Safety & Security
- Financial Management
- School Operations
- Parent Handbook
- Staff Handbook etc
- Drawing up job descriptions of Indian and expatriate faculty.
- Drawing up the terms and conditions of employment of Indian and expatriate faculty.
- Selection and recruitment of Indian and expatriate faculty.
- Drafting contracts, including international contracts for expatriate faculty.
“Raj Mohindra Consultants Pvt Ltd have been involved in our project from its inception, displaying the highest professional integrity… (RMCs) assistance has been invaluable in the central process of selecting first class personnel for our school”.
Mr Pramod Kumar Jain, Chairman, Pathways World School, Haryana
“It would be right if I can say that Niraj International School wouldn’t have been half as good as I feel it is today if it wasn’t for your and Rohit’s help and guidance. You have guided us on numerous occasions and shown us the path and I have no words to thank you all.”
Mrs B. Jyothi Reddy, Chairperson, Niraj International School
“It is matter of pride for us that the Institute is already being regarded as one of the best in Asia. I have no hesitation in saying that Raj Mohindra Consultants played a commendable role in setting up the Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery”
Mr Tanvir K. Choksi, Chairman, (Indian Institute of Gems And Jewellery, Mumbai)